Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Friday, May 14, 2010

I love spring!!!


I just got done planting my flower planters, and in the process notice my other beautiful flowers blooming. I'm very excited for this weekend...two weddings in one weekend with promising nice weather in the forcast.  YAY!!!  and the best part about it is I have a new camera and lens to use.  I'm posting some pics of those very beautiful flowers.

It was after a rain shower...oh, the lush colors...

And I must add this sweet picture of a new little somebody I photographed.
Happy spring, y'all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for new camera's and lens !! I'd love to know what you got !! And it must have been the weekend for weddings- I had 2 this Sat. as well =) Pictures are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete