Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Burnell & Shawn

I was happy to photograph Daryl's two youngest brothers...and they were cooperative.  It was fun doing guy poses for a change.  Thank you for being good sports about it!!






These impressive guys let me keep taking pics until the sun was setting. Not one time did I hear them complain about "oh, not another pic".  That made it so easy...now I don't know what they said behind my back, but...we'll leave it at that.

Now for the other brother...








2 comments:

  1. Julia, my favorites are the last 2 pictures !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too!! Isn't it funny how often times your client will not necessarily find the same one you did striking? That's okay...that is my argument for taking so many poses! :)

    ReplyDelete