Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Thursday, September 1, 2011

ma' boyz

These two little guys are my favorite...they are my world...my world revolves around them...they each have their own personality, but I wouldn't change a thing about them...meet ma' boyz!!! They make me realize how much Jesus must love me and want to see me follow Him...just like a mother wants to see her children prosper.
I can hardly believe he's five already!!! Such a little man...next year off to kindergarten.  Wow! I am not ready for that phase in life.


My "littlest" man...he's three month old already. Generous with smiles and even some giggles.  Can't wait to watch him grow!!!

What a responsibility God has given us!  I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment