Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Spring's Miracles

Meet two of my spring babies...so sweet, so adorable, and both wonderfully well behaved.  I love doing infants, especially when they are so cooperative and best of all we can shoot outside!

First up is Lily- her Grandma made her little hats and I was grateful we had them because it was a chilly day, but she didn't seem to mind- just rolled with the flow.








Next up is Kyrell- he came all bright eyed, which in my mind is a catastrophe to pose little guys when they are wide awake...well, he ate and after a little bit of cuddling he was sound asleep.  No problems there!!!





So here are little spring blessings. I love photographing God's amazing little miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment