Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jenicia & Makylee

I was having a busy day with photo sessions, and feeling a little stressed, and THEN the last one of the day was these two adorable.girls...I was a little worried if my patience was already worn to thin...WELL no worries!!! They were so photogenic!!!  Yay!!!!!  They acted just like little models.


They even allowed their two sisters to participate.  Oh how I would love to have 3 sisters, but I dearly love the one I do have!























Makylee in all her cuteness.  I love little girls!!!
















Jenicia...was just as cute...a little less smiley, but that's okay...still sweeter than honey!















I really wonder if they always get along this good. So good in front of the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment