Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Friday, April 1, 2011

Friends...

Okay, this was probably one of the funnier photo shoots I did...not the funniest, because of the bitter cold, but I loved my subjects- Daryl's brothers and girlfriends and all the couples they hang out with.  They all are awesome people and their color theme is a fav of mine...gotta love black and red!


Here once again are Daryl's bros AND their sweet and beautiful girlfriends.  So glad to have them along when his family gets together!

Burnell and Jalissa

Shawn and Amy

A couple of the crazy girls..



And because I can't resist...I'm gonna add a few other cute couples!




Thanks for giving me the oppurtunity-I had so much fun, minus the numb shutter finger. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment