Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Friday, April 1, 2011

Nelson and Laura

I realized I never posted any pics from this lovely couples wedding past summer.  This was definitely a different twist for a wedding for me, but it was a delight.  We captured the beauty of the morning at her family's farm where the wedding took place.  Since they both came from farm family's and obviously agreed on the Massey Ferguson logo as THE tractor (don't get me involved in the politics), I couldn't resist getting those shots.


The glowing bride

and the smiling groom...Daryl knew him well, and Nelson just couldn't wipe that smile off his face.



Round haybales add to the country setting...


Her flowers also complimented the day...bright bursts of color from the sunflowers



No comments:

Post a Comment