Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Babies again!

Just a little memo about baby pictures.   
If you are interested in having me do newborn photography for you there are several things that I would like 
to let you know.
1. It is very helpful if you call several weeks or months BEFORE the baby is born to give me a heads up.  That way I have an idea to keep slots around that time available.  It makes
it a lot less stressful for me.
2. If you don't get me called before, PLEASE call as soon after as possible.  I like to take the pictures around a week old.  If we wait till they are older, they do not settle and surprisingly have developed a mind of their own and what they like. : )  It will save you and me a lot of frustration and rocking and trying to calm baby down if we do them early.

Now here are a few cuddly bundles- I've enjoyed this fall/winter so far.

Meet Vanessa...so sweet...so cooperative...a delight to use my camera with.




Meet Emily...The pictures tell the story...Yes, she yawned and yawned again...but 
things were just too interesting to fall asleep.  We tried time and again with no success, 
till finally!  YAY!! We got THE picture.  So worth the wait...






No comments:

Post a Comment