Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Saturday, December 15, 2012

John

Yes, John, my kindergartner ..my personality match. It's so interesting when you have someone who is so much like you and you watch how they respond to things...and then you realize how you come across to others.   I enjoy him so much. He's my Mr. social bug, my Mr. "mom I wanna take a picture", my Mr. "I wanna give a gift to..."  Life revolves around people for him and if he's not socializing and something along that line He's bored.  I love him from the top of his head to the tips of his toes! : )
Here's John





I pray that God will always watch over you and that He will lead you to great things as you grow!
Love,
Your Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment