Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Burnell&Jalissa wedding

So you thought I became non existant...or went into hibernation...or who knows what happened to me...well, I was delightfully enjoying my slower winter, and my blog just suffered a little.  Sorry!  Well, I'm back.  Today another one of Daryl's brothers got married, so it's time to post the pics from his other brother's wedding which was in February.  It was honestly one of the coldest days of the winter, and absolutely miserable outside for pictures.  Numb fingers, numb toes...so we did a few that day and rescheduled the rest for a much warmer day! I'll let the pictures do the talking.









I loved her amazing flowers.  Gerberas make me happy!





Congratulations and God bless your marriage, Burnell and Jalissa!


No comments:

Post a Comment