Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Monday, May 13, 2013

Spring!!

Spring...I love spring. All the new life bursting forth.  It wonders me how someone can refuse to believe that God is the giver of new life when it is so evident in nature.  It makes me want to shout it to millions...Our God is surely alive. Can you not see it in the bursting buds, fragile bird's eggs, new shoots in my vegetable garden...lush green grass?"  Spring renews my faith in God, that He has created new life in me, because if He resurrects all these things from the dead of winter- He surely cares about each of His children.  I will share a little of my spring inspiration.  I'm am typically not a nature photographer, but occasionally I can't resist capturing it's beauty!




Now a few other of God's little miracles!







No comments:

Post a Comment