Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Babies, Babies, Babies

Tis baby season for my camera...loving it!!  If all babies were as good as these three, well...I think I'd have a dozen!  These sessions were all on top of each other, but that's okay, because then all the props could stay packed and ready to go! 

Here's the first one...EVAN SETH...sweet has pie.  You could tell he has an older brother and sister, because all my jostling didn't seem to phase him much 



And I couldn't resist adding a pic of the happy brother and sister.

Next came EMMALYNN BROOKE...I was delighted have a baby girl shoot, since it seemed the world was seeing many more new little boys than girls.  Again a picture perfect little angel...who conveniently slept and let me do my thing!  Blessings little girl!







My 14 month old just absolutely adored Emmalyn...He was trying so hard to be gently and give her kisses and her nuk as she slept.  It's amazing how they grow, because not so long ago he was teeny tiny like her!


Last but not least is lovely SARA LYNN.  She is every photographers dream.  Headful of dark hair and all cuddly.  It was a nice evening, so I actually attempted her shoot outside.  Outdoors is my favorite, so hers to Sara Lynn...little sweetheart!




Here's to all the babies! Sweet, lovable, and a bit of heaven on earth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment