Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Friday, July 27, 2012

Sweet Nicole

"Hi, I'm Nicole...all the sweetness you might ever want to meet.   My mama and this picture lady LOVE the coffee shop, and we hang out there sometimes...alot. " 

Okay, enough already is what you're thinking...I know!  This is my sweet friend Carrie's  daughter; and little miss has all the sweetness she could inherit from her mom.   Here's Nicole!




So after the first few shots, Nicole was sure we had plenty of pictures and it was time to play...definitely NOT sit still in front of the camera.  Well having boys myself that have been in this stage of life...I realized it was time to bring out the ICECREAM.  Yay!!!
It  did the trick...plus made all of us just a little stickier.

Love you, Nicole! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the one of her on the crate. The ice cream's a neat idea too.

    ReplyDelete