Capturing those special moments of your life through photography. Call to schedule a session 717-286-4288. Stevens, PA

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Erik


Yes, I little delayed, but this is my baby's one year shoot.  He turned 1 in May.  He has brought so much happiness to our family. He is little Mr. independent with a sensitive side.  Loves sandboxes, ring around the rosy, and playing with big brother.  There are few things that warm my heart as much as his generous kisses when I come home from work.  Thank you God, for blessing our lives with this little man!




As you may have guessed, he is ALL boy and does NOT sit picture perfect all the time, as my pictures might portray.
So to prove this I must include a picture of one of his shenanigans.  (This is not the worst...after this he proceeded to climb to the TOP of the ladder and stand there hands-free...after that...he was lying in a heap on the ground!  And you wonder why I'm getting gray hair??

I love you from the bottom of my heart, Erik!  So blessed to have my blue-eyed boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment